December 3, 2010

Blue skies smilin' at me! Nothing but blue skies do I see!

I will be leaving in 20 or so minutes for my LAST class of my first semester of college. Golly gosh gee! Even though I can't say "I MADE IT!" just yet, it feels so much closer.

Today has been good. I woke up for Rainbow PT and we went for a beautiful run up to the water tower as the sun rose. There is still a small crunchy layer of snow on the ground which made it surreal. The sky is beautiful blue today, and even though it's cold, it was a perfect day. It reminds me of the best days in Vail. Who knew that I, of all people, would miss Ski Friday. Oy.

In the most recent Glee they sang "The Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine. It was the most perfect representation of my mood, and was therefore stuck in my head all day. It is perfect and I was bouncing and singing to myself all day.
At least it kicked out the Harry Potter Literal Parody trailer, haha. But that is for another post. For when I'm feeling silly and it's stuck in my head.

I don't have any life-observations today, unfortunately, but I am just in a generally good mood which feel so fantastic since it contrasts so sharply with the last few weeks. I'm not completely done with work, but this weekend will bring everything to a close.

Oh, and just as a reminder, 12 days until home! Hot coco, snuggling, Christmas... Everything good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment