May 16, 2011

Rainy Days

I'm sitting in the corner of Duffield watching the rain. It couldn't be anymore beautiful. I would aboslutely love to drop everything and run and dance and jump and laugh and get soaking wet. It's wonderful to watch. It's just heavy straight rain with occasional rolls of thunder. Even though it's cold outside, I am entranced watching the puddles form and each drop ignite a new flury of patterns. The randomness is incredibly addicting. I want to lay on the concrete and forget everything while the rain comes pouring down. "Every time it rains... I know it's good to be alive..." (Charlotte Martin).

As much as I have enjoyed taking Ancient Egyptian Civilization, even that can't seem to tear me away from watching the rain. Exam tomorrow? Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment