February 21, 2010

Motivation

Why is it so hard to get motivated to study? Oh I know, I'm already into college. Ha.
But really - my last VMS exams (except one in the spring) and I can hardly bring myself to study. I know it's terrible but it's what happens. Globalization tomorrow, AP Physics and spanish on Tuesday, AP Calc BC and English on Wednesday. Then off to Mississippi! I'm trying to get into my usual productive study mode but I'm doing a particularly terrible job. Maybe I'll wake up in the morning and all of a sudden feel the urgency. Let's hope.

I may be meeting up with a girl named Amelia tomorrow. She is going to be in my Cornell class next year and she is here for her spring break. Should be interesting. I'm excited but also really nervous.

I've been thinking a lot about NROTC today. I know I'm going to have to work out tons this summer and the unknown-ness of it all is a little scary. I know that SO much good will come out of it - but there is also so much I know will be very difficult. I know I can do it. I know I can.

Anyway - I should be sleeping but the caffeine seems to disagree with that option so I suppose I'll just go lie in bed and see how that works out for me.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment