February 20, 2010

Ready to go (178 days)

I have 178 days until I get to Cornell. I cannot stop thinking about how much fun it is going to be. I am constantly researching clubs and all the things I may want to pursue.
On Tap tap group?
Sorority?
Chimes Master?
Dance classes?
Will I even have time with NROTC and a possible double major?
I've been researching sororities. I'm not a party person but I think I would love to have a solid group of girlfriends. From what I can tell, I think I'd like Kappa Delta, Alpha Phi, or Pi Phi would suit me best. But Jackson seems a little hesitant so we'll see. It's practically a year away anyway. Why rush (pun not originally intended!)?
I'm really excited about signing up to live in Balch. From what I can tell, I will really really like it. I'm a little worried about making friends (probably why a sorority would be a GOOD idea) but I know that everything will all work out ok.
I hope I'm not overzealous - I'm just excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment