October 24, 2010

Sleepless Nights and Restless Thoughts

Some of my biggest pet peeves:
- people who have no courteous awareness of the world around them (yes you, the guy with his feet up on the chair next to him on the packed bus)
- surveys that ask you to answer a 'yes' or 'no' question on a scale from "Strongly Disagree" to "Strongly Agree"
- when people don't appreciate their parents

Just a random sampling of thoughts from one very stressed mind. I'm stressed, tired, and trying to not go crazy (I've ridden the line a few times already). Everything feels heavy and endless.

The fall here in Ithaca is beautiful. I love the colors and the temperature (most of the time). And I love how long it lasts. But it does make me want to go on nature walks, take pictures, stare out the window, and explore, instead of focusing like I should.

I should be writing my 6 page paper. Instead, I'm trying to not fall asleep or get distracted...

Hello, candy corn! Hello, beautiful trees! Hello, exhaustion!

No comments:

Post a Comment