March 8, 2010

Therapy

I keep freaking myself out. I had such a peaceful, contented Spring Break but I haven't slept hardly at all the past two days. I think way too much about the future and "what if" and everything that will happen some distant day from now. It just feels like time is moving WAY too fast in some regards and not nearly fast enough in others. It's hard and it's scary. I need to stop thinking. I need to thinking only of what is happening now. Where are you? Here. When is it? Now.

I am excited for school tomorrow. I want to get started on my senior project. I'm thrilled for what third term is going to hold. It's all so excited. I don't have anything profound to say but I have noticed that I sleep better if I write before going to bed. I hope it's true. I need some sort of mind clearing therapy. I scare myself sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment